August 8 Back to School Orientation
PreK - 2nd Grade @ 11:00
3rd - 6th Grade @12:30
August 10 First Day of School
NO drop offs before 7:25. After 8 AM you must come in and sign your student in!
NO checkouts after 2:15
All transportation changes must be made by sending a note to your child's teacher
* Students can now wear navy shirts in addition to white, red, and gray.
* No homemade goods can be brought to the school. All food must be pre-packaged.
* Don't forget to get your car rider tags from your student's teacher! Place it around your rear view mirror. If you need more than one, do not hesitate to ask!
* Because of our district-wide grant, please make sure any food brought from outside restaurants is put into plan packaging before it goes int to he cafeteria.
* Join our Bovina Giants Facebook Page for announcements and updates throughout the year.
Please make sure that students are at school each day.
Students must be at school at least 63% of the school day to be counted as present. For example, if children check in after 10:15 in the morning, they will be counted as absent. If they check out before 12:30, they will be counted as absent or any time combinations that equal less than 63% of the day. Students must be present 233 minutes of the school day, unless the checkouts are for an excusable reason, they will be reported as unexcused absences. After 5 unexcused absences, a report will be made with the truancy officer.